We support businesses to OPTIMISE CAPITAL and GROW VALUE by enabling them to:
We support businesses to optimize how they fund their operations (i.e. limit financial risk and maximize investment returns) by restructuring their capital – either by reorganizing existing capital or raising new investment.
Our services include:
- Conducting independent professional reviews of their financial position and business viability;
- Investigating if capital restructuring is necessary and how it can help the business;
- Creating real options for restructuring and optimizing capital;
- Facilitating capital raising; and
- Evaluating what investments the business should be prioritizing.
Ukwanda’s Investment Readiness services are aimed at preparing businesses to attract capital by.
- Developing your business case from a common funding application into an attractive investment offer that will appeal to investors and financiers.
- Preparing a compelling information memorandum and investment proposal.
- Developing complete financial models with all the necessary analyses that investors want to see.
- Exploring the many available financing options beyond the obvious. We have studied various financing options available to businesses beyond traditional financing.
- Refining and polishing your business and investment pitch.
- Developing a clear workable funding and capital raising strategies for your business.
- Shortlisting appropriate target investors and making the capital raising process efficient.
- Matching your business with specific investors that are suitable for your needs.
- Making you familiar with investor criteria.
- Preparing you for a life with an external investor on board.
We facilitate raising investment capital by offering the following services:
- Preparing information memorandum and funding proposals;
- Identifying and approaching the appropriate funding partner;
- Engaging the potential funders in their investigation of the business and the deal;
- Negotiation of the right terms of financing and closing the deal; and
- Post transaction investor management.
Ukwanda creates value for business growth in the following ways:
- Partnering with the management team in developing growth and investment projects.
- Enabling management team to continue running their business.
- Complementing the management team by providing capacity in functions including:
- Market Research (Secondary)
- Investment Analysis & Capital Budgeting)
- Business Growth Strategy
- Financial Modelling
- Business Planning Process & Documentation
Our primary aim is to enable the business to create and implement growth projects that offer best investment returns with limited risk.
Facilitate Business Support and Finance
- Facilitate, where applicable, external business support and financing for growth.
- We are the publishers of the ‘South African Business Funding Directory’ and have access to many institutional funding organisations in South Africa.